D & J Electric – Our Story
D & J Electric is the electrical contractor that Omaha has trusted for over 40 years. Our knowledgeable workforce is standing by to get you what you need. (BBB A+ rating)
For over 40 years, D&J Electric has been a known staple in the Omaha community, built on trust, professionalism, integrity, and quality workmanship. We have served residential, commercial, industrial and institutional clients since 1976.
Today, we’re known as Signature Electric, and these core values remain and continue to guide and strengthen our team. We have earned trust in the industry by getting the job done right and safely. We believe we’re not finished until our clients are satisfied. As a result, Signature Electric proudly receives numerous referrals from general contractors, as well as architects and engineers who recognize the quality performance of our electrical work.
These beliefs are the value-added benefits behind our Worry-Free Guarantee. Our guarantee means exactly what it states………our team will provide you with piece-of-mind knowing that we stand behind our workmanship with a written Guarantee, no matter the size or complexity of your project.
- Trained Right; Certified Training from Associated Builders and Contractors- Cornhusker Chapter Apprentice Craft training program. Continuous craft training program. Fully Licensed Electrical Contractor in Nebraska and Iowa.
- Safety is #1 Core Value; we protect your home or business with providing OSHA-10 and OSHA-30 Certified Safety Training. We are the recipient of the Associated Builders and Contractors’ STEP Safety Program– Gold Level of Achievement. Designated as 2017 Safest Companies by the National Safety Council- Nebraska Chapter.
- Full Background checks with Drug, Alcohol, and Driving screening; plus, ongoing Drug, Alcohol, Driving testing Program.
- As Professional Craftsman, our Workmanship is 100% Guaranteed- see the Terms and Conditions for complete details on our client-friendly guarantee.
- Fully Licensed, Bonded and Insured Electrical Contractor in Nebraska and Iowa.
Our mission is to consistently adhere to high standards of workmanship, safety, professionalism, and ethical conduct. This is achieved through our rigorous hiring standards, continuous associate skill and knowledge training, and proven employee retention programs. Signature Electric’s leadership believes in the value of its team and invests in the well-being of its associates. These investments provide value-added benefits to our valued clients and our organization.